The new ignition module is capable of supplying a good spark with up to a 500 meter cable length.
The spark generation circuit is different from the old HE ignition unit, XEC18, so the spark is now able to ignite low quality fuels as well.
The new housing is filled with resin, ensuring waterproof performance of the unit, which is particularly important in outdoor applications.
All except mechanically atomised heavy oil
By changing the spark gap tube the spark frequency can be changed, allowing the user to set the unit up to the best ignition for individual burners.
• 110 ~ 230 VAC input
• 2~4 sparks per second
• 18 Joules of energy per spark
• 1400 or 3100 vdc output
• Modular design, all parts replaceable
• Can run up to 2 minutes at 33% ED
• Capable of directly igniting Heavy Oil
• Optional spark check relay available
• Compact size
• Can be fitted in an EEXD IIC T6 or EEXD
• IIB enclosure of zone 1/2 installations.
• Up to 3 units can be installed in 1 IIB enclosure
Dimensions for the XEC18 Model